Psalm 23 Jewelry Collection

View our website for all the details. The Psalm 23 Jewelry Collection has become a worldwide phenomenon.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Beliefnet's Favorite Christmas Gifts

23rd Psalm Bracelet
Like many out there, I often forget to say my prayers. So I was excited to come across this Psalm 23 prayer box bracelet from Laura K Designs. Not only is this bracelet pretty enough to be complimented by envious girlfriends, but each bead represents a verse in the psalm. For example, the green bead helps you remember the verse, "He makes me lie down in green pastures." There's a small prayer box attached so that you can slip a tiny note of prayer inside to remind you of special prayer concerns--or maybe just an all-purpose message like, "Remember to Say Your Prayers!" I think I'll be retiring my WWJD bracelet once I get this. --Sherry Huang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home